- Suitable for all insulation strengths
- Rational performance in one work process
- No additional fugue is required
- Fabric applied protection and covering profile
- Available sticky angular fragments
- Highly elastic adhesive tape ensures permanent resistance to UV resistance
The separation profile is placed in a height (vertical or horizontal) of the funnel in the insulation layer, ca. 30mm wide.
Profiles must be machined from bottom to top. Attention should be paid to the fact that the leak of the solid upper profile overlaps overlapping the bottom, ca. 100mm so that the precipitation can be excluded.
For the uniform distribution of the joint, as well as for preventing the solid leakage of the loopholes, a suitable piece (eg styrofoam strip) should be placed in the fence. Profiles must be flat and dry, and should be protected from moisture.
|Separation profile E - form pro BT - DFG 01|
|Article number||BT- DFG 01|
|Length of the rod||2,5 m|
|Mesh width||45mm / 45mm or upon request|
|Fastening the mesh||mesh welded|
|Packaging unit||25 kom/box|
|Packaging content||62,5 md/box|
|Packaging unit||21 box/palette|
|Packaging content||1312,5 md/palette|
|Material profile||polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Solid loop material||high elastic PVC for reinforcing mesh|
|A stiff leap over the nose||100 mm|
|The width of the loose loop||95 mm|